Thursday, January 13, 2005

sticking vinyl polkadots on the Taj Mahal...

thought I'd do something deeply profound and expand this blog from a monologue into a dialogue...
by actually responding to Rachel's comment - hence the thread-title; hommage to a strangely adverse reaction to the picture at the other end of the link to a beeeaaauuuuuuuuuutiful saxophone.

heh.

anyway, sponsorship, erm no link as there's no online way to sponsor me (or, presumably, any other grade-1-a-thletes) but if you know my email address you can email me and declare your intention to part with vast wodges of pictures of Betty Windsor. I'll send you a nice thingumijiggle you can fill in & either fax back, scan & email back, or even send back by snail-mail.
If you're likely to see me fear not; I will be chasing you, brandishing a bit of paper and wheedling, begging, bribing, cajoling & generally asking you to sign your life[savings] away in a sponsoring frenzy.

For your information
('coz I know you can't wait to see them)
the little sponsorship options / opportunities are;
  • to sponsor someone to pass
  • to commit to giving extras for merit or distinction
  • to sign a Gift Aid declaration so the lovely Chancellor of the Exchequer can sponsor us too
...now, to the demanded positive "what if".
ready?



sure?




right, here goes...

What if I'm brilliant at it?

.

.

.

.

.

.
.
.
.
.
:
:
:
:
:
:
bwaaAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAHAAHaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaaheeheeheehehehehoooooo
{pauses, wiping tears of mirth from eyes crunkled with laughter}
well slap my thigh and call me Bungle
haaaheeeeheeehee hoo hoooooo hoo haha ha ha hur hur
hee
hmm



chuckle




did that sound sincere?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home